Tuesday, January 29, 2008

HOW TO SAY I LOVE YOU-83 Language

How to say “I love you” in 83 different languagesJanuary 28, 2008
Here’s a fun little exercise in romantic ideas and the language of love! Here at Romance Tracker, we believe that a simple act of love really is the universal language, and that showing your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife or husband how much you care for them is much more important that just saying it. But the words “I love you” still exist as the most important phrase in the world, and every culture and country in the history of this planet developed their own unique ways of putting their love into words.
Below is a list of some of the different ways to say “I love you” in languages from across the globe. You might not ever have the chance to visit every one of the countries or cultures listed below, but I’m sure your romantic partner would absolutely love it if you took the time to learn how to say “I love you” to them in some different languages.
So pick out a few of the phrases below and surprise your sweetheart with a words of love from another language! It’s just the type of fun, unique thing that will add a wonderful new dimension to your romantic relationship or marriage.
1. How to say “I Love You” in Arabic: Ana Behibak (To A Male)
2. How to say “I Love You” in Arabic: Ana Behibek (To A Female)
3. How to say “I Love You” in Assamese: Moi Tomak Bhal Pau
4. How to say “I Love You” in Bengali: Ami Tomay Bhalo bashi
5. How to say “I Love You” in Bolivian: Quechua Qanta Munani
6. How to say “I Love You” in Bulgarian: Obicham Te
7. How to say “I Love You” in Burmese: Chit Pa De
8. How to say “I Love You” in Cambodian: Bon Sro Lanh Oon
9. How to say “I Love You” in Canadian: Sh’teme
10. How to say “I Love You” in Catalan: T’estim Molt
11. How to say “I Love You” in Cebuano: Gihigugma Ko Ikaw
12. How to say “I Love You” in Chinese: Wo Ie Ni
13. How to say “I Love You” in Corsican: Ti Tengu Cara (To Female)
14. How to say “I Love You” in Corsican: Ti Tengu Caru (To Male)
15. How to say “I Love You” in Croatian: Ljubim Te
16. How to say “I Love You” in Czech: Miluji Te
17. How to say “I Love You” in Danish: Jeg Elsker Dig
18. How to say “I Love You” in Dutch: Ik Hou Van Jou
19. How to say “I Love You” in Ecuador: Quechua Canda Munani
20. How to say “I Love You” in Esperanto: Mi Amas Vin
21. How to say “I Love You” in Estonian: Mina Armastan Sind
22. How to say “I Love You” in Farsi: Tora Dust Midaram
23. How to say “I Love You” in Farsi (Persian): Doostat Daram
24. How to say “I Love You” in Filipino: Mahal Ka Ta
25. How to say “I Love You” in Finnish: Mina Rakastan Sinua
26. How to say “I Love You” in Flemish: Ik Zie Oe Geerne
27. How to say “I Love You” in French: Je T’aime
28. How to say “I Love You” in German: Ich Liebe Dich
29. How to say “I Love You” in Greek: S’ Agapo
30. How to say “I Love You” in Gujarati: Hoon Tane Pyar Karoo chhoon
31. How to say “I Love You” in Hebrew: Ani Ohev Otach (to Female)
32. How to say “I Love You” in Hebrew: Ani Ohevet Otcha (to Male)
33. How to say “I Love You” in Hindi: Mai tumse Pyar karta hoon (to Female)
34. How to say “I Love You” in Hindi: Mai tumse Pyar karti hoon (to Male)
35. How to say “I Love You” in Hungarian: Szeretlek
36. How to say “I Love You” in Icelandic: Eg Elska Thig
37. How to say “I Love You” in Indonesian: Saja Kasih Saudari
38. How to say “I Love You” in Irish: Taim I’ Ngra Leat
39. How to say “I Love You” in Italian: Ti Amo
40. How to say “I Love You” in Japanese: Kimi O Ai Shiteru
41. How to say “I Love You” in Kannada: Naanu Ninnanu Preethisuthene
42. How to say “I Love You” in Kiswahili: Nakupenda
43. How to say “I Love You” in Korean: Tangsinul Sarang Ha Yo
44. How to say “I Love You” in Latin: Te Amo
45. How to say “I Love You” in Latvian: Ess Milu Tevi
46. How to say “I Love You” in Lisbon: Gramo-Te Bue’, Chavalinha
47. How to say “I Love You” in Lithuanian: Tave Myliu
48. How to say “I Love You” in Macedonian: Sakam Te!
49. How to say “I Love You” in Malay/Indonesian: Aku Sayang Enkow
50. How to say “I Love You” in Malayalam: Njyaan Ninne’ Preetikyunnu
51. How to say “I Love You” in Marathi: Me Tujhashi Prem Karto (to Female)
52. How to say “I Love You” in Marathi: Me Tujhashi Prem Karte (to Male)
53. How to say “I Love You” in Norwegian: Jeg Elsker Deg
54. How to say “I Love You” in Persian: Tora Dost Daram
55. How to say “I Love You” in Polish: Kocham Cie
56. How to say “I Love You” in Portuguese: (Brazilian) Eu Te Amo
57. How to say “I Love You” in Punjabi: Mai Taunu Pyar Karda
58. How to say “I Love You” in Romanian: Te Iu Besc
59. How to say “I Love You” in Russian: Ya Vas Liubliu
60. How to say “I Love You” in Serbian: Lubim Te
61. How to say “I Love You” in Serbo-Croatian: Volim Te
62. How to say “I Love You” in Sinhalese: Mama Oyata Adarei
63. How to say “I Love You” in Slovak: Lubim Ta
64. How to say “I Love You” in Spanish: Te Quiero
65. How to say “I Love You” in Sri Lankan: Mama Oyata Arderyi
66. How to say “I Love You” in Swahili: Naku Penda
67. How to say “I Love You” in Swedish: Jag A’Lskar Dig
68. How to say “I Love You” in Swiss-German: Ch’ha Di Ga”Rn
69. How to say “I Love You” in Syrian/Lebanese: Bhebbek (to Female)
70. How to say “I Love You” in Syrian/Lebanese: Bhebbak (to Male)
71. How to say “I Love You” in Tamil: Nan Unnai Kaathalikkiren
72. How to say “I Love You” in Telugu: Neenu Ninnu Pra’mistu’nnanu
73. How to say “I Love You” in Thai: Ch’an Rak Khun
74. How to say “I Love You” in Tunisian: Ha Eh Bak
75. How to say “I Love You” in Turkish: Seni Seviyo*Rum
76. How to say “I Love You” in Ukrainian: Ja Tebe Kokhaju
77. How to say “I Love You” in Urdu: Mujhe Tumse Mohabbat Hai
78. How to say “I Love You” in Vietnamese: Em Ye’U Anh (to Man)
79. How to say “I Love You” in Vietnamese: Anh Ye’U Em (to Woman)
80. How to say “I Love You” in Vulcan: Wani Ra Yana Ro Aisha
81. How to say “I Love You” in Welsh: Rwy’n Dy Garu Di
82. How to say “I Love You” in Yugoslavian: Ya Te Volim
83. How to say “I Love You” in Zulu: Ngiyakuthanda!

No comments: